Letter From Our President
Harvest Energy Solutions Provides Cost Effective Renewable Energy for Agriculture, Commercial and Residential Customers Throughout the Midwest
Harvest Energy Solutions provides full design and installation of solar energy and wind energy systems in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, Wisconsin and now in Arkansas. We specialize in agricultural, commercial and rural residential installations.
Over the past several years we have had conversations with thousands of farmers and ranchers that expressed concern and frustration over the skyrocketing cost of energy and the volatile supply in real times of need. As a result, many of us are taking steps toward energy conservation and are considering alternative and renewable options with the ultimate goal of energy independence and sustainability right on our own farms.
What if you could cut your electric bill in half? Or come up with a practical way to produce your own electricity when and where you need it? What if you could lock in the cost of electricity at a dramatically reduced rate providing a real hedge against inflation for decades to come?
At Harvest Energy Solutions, we decided to take on this challenge. We offer the most energy efficient, American made products to the agricultural industry and continue to add more. Our products offer a great return on investment and are designed for rugged, agricultural applications.
This website is designed to give you an overview of our current product lines, introduce you to our strategic partners and to give you some insight on how we can improve your operation and cost efficiency. If you are not happy with the current cost of energy, we can help you:
• Reduce and conserve energy
• Replace and upgrade to Harvest Energy Solutions energy efficient products
• Become more energy independent with Harvest Energy Solutions products
Finding solar energy or wind energy solutions that meet your energy needs in MI, IN, IL, OH, MO, IA, KY, TN, MN, WI and AR – what the agricultural industry needs and what we do best.
Mark Olinyk, President & CEO
- Bonded, licensed and insured in 11 States served: AR, IA, IN, IL, KY, MI, MN, MO, OH, TN, WI.
- In-house designers, engineers, installers, licensed electrician and solar technicians with over 100 years of combined experience.
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practioners (NABCEP) Certified Sales Professionals & Installers.
- We work closely with grant writers and local utility companies to get you the best incentives available.
- Assistance in locating financing – low interest with no interruptions to other lines of credit (Independent financial services available). Family owned and operated.