Have you recently been approached by a company selling the benefits of buying solar energy?
Let Harvest Energy Solutions show you how we can save you more money than our competitors!
“We were approached by another solar company, but after talking with Harvest Energy, we knew they were the company we wanted to work with,”said Tom Schroeder, Pork Chop Hill Farm. “Not only were they honest and professional, they walked us through every phase of the project, and helped us get a grant that will significantly shorten our payback time. Their construction crew was pleasant and professional; working long hours, to get the job done as promised. We would highly recommend Harvest Energy – they were really great to work with!”
Why Solar Power?
- Save money on electric/power bills.
- Clean, safe, low-maintenance and affordable.
- 30% Federal Tax Credit (ends December 31, 2019).
- USDA Rural Energy America Program (REAP) Grants can cover up to 25% of project cost.
- Reduce carbon emissions by supporting renewable energy.
- Net-metering grandfathered by Michigan utilities will ensure low-cost energy.
- Reduced payback opportunities through grant and low-cost loan opportunities.
- Advances in solar technology have increased efficiency, reliability and durability.
- Production warranties up to 25 years with expected lifespan of 40 years.
- One more step toward energy independence.
Why Harvest Energy?
- Specialize in solar energy solutions designed for agricultural, business and rural residential installations.
- Six sales offices, three operations centers and a growing network of authorized dealers throughout the Midwest.
- Bonded, licensed and insured in 11 States served: AR, IA, IN, IL, KY, MI, MN, MO, OH, TN, WI.
- In-house designers, engineers, installers, licensed electrician and solar technicians with over 100 years of combined experience.
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practioners (NABCEP) Certified Sales Professionals & Installers.
- We work closely with grant writers and local utility companies to get you the best incentives available.
- Assistance in locating financing – low interest with no interruptions to other lines of credit (Independent financial services available).
- Family owned and operated.