Harvest Energy Solutions is one of the fastest growing solar design, engineering, manufacturing, sales and installation companies in the Midwest. Because of our growth, we consistently look for exceptional individuals looking for solar installation careers.
Click on a job title below to see more information about it.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes, but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Follow all instructions and assist other team members to install in a safe and productive manner while adhering to quality requirements.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area and jobsite.
- Help with inventories to ensure all necessary materials are on hand to install in a productive manner.
- Layout jobsites, operate equipment to bore holes or drive posts, pour concrete, fasten and level racking, mount solar panels, run wiring and test array output as trained by Installation Manager.
- Be able to follow a load sheet and understand product weights for loading supply trailers.
- Follow basic AC and DC wiring diagrams for installing solar arrays.
- Be proficient in the use of construction and electrical hand tools.
- Perform routine maintenance requirements on company owned equipment as directed.
- Ensure the Harvest Energy Solutions reputation is properly represented by you, by wearing clean Harvest Energy uniforms and personnel protective equipment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic understanding of and the ability to operate all job related equipment, company owned and rented.
- Excellent analytic, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle and organize multi-task assignments with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Must be able to obtain a valid and appropriate driver’s license (CDL) to maintain employment.
TRAVEL: Travel expected to be >50%.
HOURS: 40-50 Hours / Week
COMPENSATION: $14 – $16 / Hour
Harvest Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Please submit your resume for consideration to: email@example.com or call 877-788-0220 for more information.
Thank you for your interest in Harvest Energy Solutions.